Gold Coast Holiday Experiences – Booking Conditions
SPECIAL CONDITIONS REGARDING COVID-19:
Please be assured that Gold Coast Holiday Experiences will continue to follow strict precautions and procedures to ensure our vehicles and the venues are a safe and clean environment for you to enjoy your experience.
- All tours are subject to final confirmation 24 hours prior to travel. This is necessary due to the closure of some of our suppliers.
- If Gold Coast Holiday Experiences is unable to offer a tour due to circumstances beyond our control, we will offer you a full refund or a credit that you can use for a future Gold Coast Holiday Experiences tour.
- We may have to ask you to complete a COVID-19 declaration prior to being permitted to board our vehicles.
- For the safety of our clients and staff, Gold Coast Holiday Experiences reserves the right to refuse service to anyone displaying flu-like symptoms or fever.
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include 10% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- All prices quoted are valid from 1 September 2020 until 31 December 2020.
- Payment is required in full at the time of booking and must be received prior to the commencement of your If paying by Direct Deposit, please contact us for Bank Account details. Payment can only be accepted in Australian Dollars. Payment in full can also be made direct to our agreed supplier/s.
- Once payment has been made and/or you have received a confirmation by email or text message – your booking is deemed to be confirmed and your requested tour date has been reserved. Our refund policy comes into effect immediately after receipt of your payment.
- The method of contact for all bookings is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The preferred method of payment for your booking is via internet banking direct deposit or EFT, or Credit Card, or direct payment to our agreed supplier.
Please Note: If a Tour is cancelled by Gold Coast Holiday Experiences for any reason, an alternate tour day will be offered. If the alternate date offered is not suitable, a full refund will be provided, or a credit for a future tour date will be provided.
- Our local tours operate on Australian Eastern Standard time.
- We will make every effort to have you back at your hotel at the time indicated; however, delays could occur that are beyond our control due to traffic and/or weather conditions.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY AND DISCLAIMER
- You will receive a full refund if you provide Gold Coast Holiday Experiences notice of your cancellation no less than 7 clear days prior to departure.
- 50% of your booking fee will be refunded if you provide Gold Coast Holiday Experiences notice of your cancellation no later than earlier than 48 hours prior to departure and no more than 7 days prior to departure prior to departure.
- You will not be eligible for a refund if you provide Gold Coast Holiday Experiences with less than 48 hours’ notice of your cancellation. However, we will be happy to provide you with a credit for a future Gold Coast Holiday Experiences tour and will reschedule your tour for a later date.
- A future Tour Credit will expire six months from the date of booking/issue.
- Our tours operate on a tight schedule. This includes picking up other passengers and the pre-booked appointments we have with each tour destination.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your arranged pick up time, we will have to continue the tour without you as we cannot compromise the tour for our remaining guests. Unfortunately, in this situation, you will not be eligible for a refund of your tour cost and all charges will still apply.
- Every effort will be made to provide you with the best touring experience. Gold Coast Holiday Experiences accepts no liability for any illness, injury, delay, inconvenience, loss or damage whilst on tour. This also includes no responsibility for personal belongings left on our vehicles or in the venues we visit. By boarding the vehicle, you accept the terms and conditions provided in this document and accept this as a binding contract between yourself (and any other party included in your booking) and Gold Coast Holiday Experiences. Gold Coast Holiday Experiences is not responsible for relaying the terms and conditions of your booking to the other members of your party.
- Gold Coast Holiday Experiences reserves the right to cancel tours due to insufficient numbers. In this situation, a full refund will be provided or you can choose to accept a credit for a future Gold Coast Holiday Experiences tour.
- Under the Liquor Licensing Act at section 119(4)(a), no alcohol is to be consumed in the vehicle.
- Gold Coast Holiday Experiences has the right to refuse entry onto our tour to a guest who is intoxicated or is behaving inappropriately. Venues also have the right to do so. Any guest/s causing a nuisance may be removed from the vehicle. Should this occur, Gold Coast Holiday Experiences will not be liable to provide a refund or for any expenses incurred.
- Individuals are solely responsible (financially and otherwise) for any damage inflicted on our vehicles or at the venues visited.
- Vomiting in the bus as a result of irresponsible alcohol intake will result in a $200 cleaning
- Damage to the bus as a result of alcohol-related irresponsible behaviour will result in – but may not be limited to – an additional charge of $200.
- Gold Coast Holiday Experiences reserves the right to charge a tour cancellation fee to cover costs and any losses incurred. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover against such charges.
PRIVATE GROUP TOURS:
- The $250 deposit is non-refundable for private tours if cancelled within 48 hours’ notice of the tour start time/date.
CHANGES TO BOOKINGS:
- Changes to bookings can be made and are free of charge providing they are within a reasonable time frame so that your booking can be replaced. Changes cannot be made within 48 hours of the tour date start time.
- Gold Coast Holiday Experiences conducts wine tours for persons 18 years and over Circumstances can change if you are travelling on a private tour basis. In this situation, the itinerary may be modified to accommodate minors. Under no circumstances will alcohol be served to anyone under the age of 18 years old.
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles. At most of the destinations we visit, there are designated smoking areas available.
- Gold Coast Holiday Experiences reserves the right to refuse to carry a person whose behaviour is adversely affecting the experience of other passengers. Threatening behaviour towards our drivers, passengers, or venue staff that are verbal or physical will result in the removal from the tour. If you are required to leave the tour due to a behavioural issue, no refund will be issued.
- Gold Coast Holiday Experiences does not accept responsibility for any losses, injury, death, damage, inconvenience or delays that may occur whilst on your tour. This also includes no responsibility for personal belongings left on our vehicles or in the venues we visit. While we will make every effort to keep our guests and their belongings safe, we recommend that you have adequate travel insurance in place before your tour commences.
- Gold Coast Holiday Experiences has full Government Accreditation as a Tour Operator and we carry Business Liability, Public Liability, and CTP Insurance as well as Professional Indemnity Insurance.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Gold Coast Holiday Experiences contract and liaise with a network of companies, agencies, and individuals to assist in the running of tours and as the agent for these third parties.
Gold Coast Holiday Experiences is not responsible for the acts and/or omissions of any third party that we contract or liaise with in order to provide your tour experience.
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- Any liability for any loss, death, injury or damage which you (or a member of your party) may suffer directly or indirectly in connection with,or arising out of, your participation in a tour, or any breach of the Booking Conditions stated in this document, is excluded;
- You release Gold Coast Holiday Experiences, and our Directors, Officers, Shareholder, Hosts, Drivers, Employees, Agents, and Representatives from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of, or in connection with, you or any member of your party’s participation in a tour; and
- Any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied by law into these Booking Conditions (Implied Warranty), is excluded.
To the extent an Implied Warranty cannot be excluded, our liability (in respect of the Implied Warranty) is limited to:
- The provision of a similar tour to an equivalent value, or
- A full refund of the amount we received from you for your
Any claim by you is excluded to the extent that it is for indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits or economic loss, however it arises, or for indirect, special, punitive, or exemplary damages.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY – FORCE MAJEURE:
We do not accept liability for any loss, damage or expense resulting from war or terrorist activities threatened or actual, riot or civil unrest, industrial action threatened
or actual, weather conditions, fire, flood, drought, closures, unforeseen alterations to
public transport schedules, rescheduling of aircraft or boats, epidemic/s or outbreak/s
of illness, or any other event outside of our control that either delays, extends, reduces the trip, or compels a change in the trip arrangements after departure
LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOCALLY OPERATED TOURS:
If the tour you book through Gold Coast Holiday Experiences is listed as a Locally Operated Tour, our obligation to you is to make tour bookings on your behalf with reasonable skill and care, and to arrange a contract between you and the relevant Local Operator. By making a booking with Gold Coast Holiday Experiences, you expressly authorise us to do so on your behalf. Although we carefully select reputable Local Operators, Gold Coast Holiday Experiences has no control over, or liability for, the services provided by a third party. All bookings made on your behalf are subject to the Booking conditions stated on this document and the terms and conditions of the third parties that may be associated with your tour, including any conditions of carriage and limitations of liability imposed by a third-party Local Operator. Your legal rights in regard to any situation that may arise in connection with a third-party Local Operator are solely the liability of the third-party Local Operator and not the liability of Gold Coast Holiday Experiences, except to the extent a problem is caused by a negligent act on our part.
By booking, you are responsible for familiarising yourself with these Booking Conditions and as such, you indemnify Gold Coast Holiday Experiences in full against all losses (direct and indirect and howsoever caused) arising from any third-party actions taken against us for loss or damage caused by you or arising from your participation on the trip.
HOST AUTHORITY TO TOUR:
Gold Coast Holiday Experiences tours are run by an experienced and accredited host. The decision of the host is final on all matters likely to affect the well-being or safety of any other person participating in or on the tour. If you (or a member of your party) fail/s to comply with the decision made by your host, or you or a member of your party interfere/s with the mobility of the tour, the host may direct you (or a member of your party) to leave the tour immediately, with no legal right of refund. You and all members of your party must comply with the laws, customs, and drug regulations of Australia at all times during the tour, and by booking a tour – you and all members of your party agree to tour responsibly.
- Gold Coast Holiday Experiences will pick up and return guests to their accommodation/location of original pick up.
- Tours will run with a minimum of 4 guests and a maximum of 50 guests.
- As per the stated Booking Conditions, tours may be cancelled if minimum numbers are not met.
- This will be at the discretion of the Director/s or the Host of Gold Coast Holiday Experiences.
- In the event a tour is cancelled due to insufficient numbers, you will be offered an alternative day to tour, given a full refund, or provided with a Future Tour Credit.
This policy outlines the commitment of Gold Coast Holiday Experiences to protecting the privacy of the personal information we collect, either directly from you, or via our website at www.goldcoastholidayexperiences.com.au.
- If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, it is not necessary for you to do so. However, this may affect your use of our website and may impact on the products and services we are able to offer to you.
- Gold Coast Holiday Experiences will only use the personal information that we collect from you for the purpose of providing our products and services to you, including our communication with you and for our internal record keeping and marketing purposes. We will not share this information with any third party, except in conjunction with the products and services we are providing to you, or unless required to do so by law, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988.
- You may request the details of any personal information that we hold on record in relation to your booking. If you believe that the information is incorrect or out of date, please contact us with your updated details so that we may update our records.
- Gold Coast Holiday Experiences is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. For any questions or concerns, please contact:
Gold Coast Holiday Experiences Pty.Ltd.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Photos and Marketing
For the purpose of advertising and/or marketing in a variety of mediums, you consent to the use of images we may take of you during the tour. As such, you grant us perpetual, worldwide royalty-free, and irrevocable licence to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
Child fares are available on most tours for passengers aged between 0 and 12 years inclusive. Prices are available on application. If you are unable to provide your own child seat restraint, a fee of $25.00 per child seat restraint is applicable.
You and the members of your party must wear a seatbelt at all times whilst you are in any vehicle. Neither Gold Coast Holiday Experiences nor any third-party local operator will be liable for any injury, death or claim howsoever arising from any incident or accident that may occur if you fail to comply with this requirement.
Gold Coast Holiday Experiences recommends that you have adequate travel insurance in place to cover against cancellation fees, loss or damage to baggage, and/or costs arising from illness or acts of god (for example cyclones, flooding, etc.). You (and each member of your party) is responsible for ensuring that you (and any member of your party) have/has suitable travel and personal insurances in the event of an accident.
Updating of our Booking Conditions:
Gold Coast Holiday Experiences reserves the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time and it is the Client’s responsibility to be familiar with these conditions. The latest Booking Conditions/terms and conditions will always appear on the Company website www.goldcoastholidayexperiences.com.au and will supersede any previous versions.
All content featured or displayed on the site is owned by Gold Coast Holiday Experiences. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, work, or material contained on this site. Except as authorised under the copyright laws, you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing, publishing, or copying any copyrighted material that is included on the site. For the purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited. You are not legally authorised to remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the material found on the site.